Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Feeding your Toddler
  5. MILK & SOY PROTEIN ALLERGY????HELP!!!

MILK & SOY PROTEIN ALLERGY????HELP!!! Lock Rss

Hi, my daughter has recently turned 2 and has a allergy to milk and soy protein, i was just wondering if there is any other mums out there with a child with these allergies and if they have any tips on foods they use.
It's hard my daughter just wants to snack on Nutrigrain (bad for her i know, she has a small cup of dried nutrigrain with her toast for breaky) Nutrigrain is one of the few, maybe only cereals that don't have any milk/soy protein in it, and also she loves the Sakata Rice Crackers (plain). She has her Toast for Breaky and Sandwich (with a special bread)for lunch, vegi's/lentals/meats for dinner, but im just after some more sort of snacking food for on the go out and about and snacking. She also still has abit of her bottle in the mornings (Neocate, perscription formula) as im scared she won't be getting no where near as much calcium as she needs. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in Advance grin

Hi, my daughter has recently turned 2 and has a allergy to milk and soy protein, i was just wondering if there is any other mums out there with a child with these allergies and if they have any tips on foods they use.
It's hard my daughter just wants to snack on Nutrigrain (bad for her i know, she has a small cup of dried nutrigrain with her toast for breaky) Nutrigrain is one of the few, maybe only cereals that don't have any milk/soy protein in it, and also she loves the Sakata Rice Crackers (plain). She has her Toast for Breaky and Sandwich (with a special bread)for lunch, vegi's/lentals/meats for dinner, but im just after some more sort of snacking food for on the go out and about and snacking. She also still has abit of her bottle in the mornings (Neocate, perscription formula) as im scared she won't be getting no where near as much calcium as she needs. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in Advance grin

kira-kai-kir

Hi. I have a son that has allergies too. You could try making muffins or pancakes using rice milk. They would be great to snack on. I also give my son carrot sticks and sliced cucumber for snacks. Hope ideas help.

kira-kai-kir

Sign in to follow this topic