Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Feeding your Toddler
  5. wont eat anything but jar food

wont eat anything but jar food Lock Rss

hi everyone well i started bree off on jar food but now she wont eat anthing but jar food i have tried everything has anyone had the same problem or can help me please

had 2 C-SECTION and a proud mum

hi there, i did the same with my first child and had the same problem. In the end i made him up some vegies and added a little vegemite or gravy for extra taste. It worked for me, hopefuly it will work for you too! Good luck! smile
i was also thinking, i'm not sure how old bree is but another thing i tried with my little boy when he went throught his yoghurt stage was keeping the empty little tubs that he liked and filling them with yoghurt from a bigger much less expensive container and he didnt know the difference!! You could try this with cooked vegies and fruit. I hope this helps too, i know what you are going thru and its very frustrating! GOOD LUCK!!
if u want to get her off the jar food give her a small bowl of mash potatoe and carrot for a week so he gets use to homemade food. it might be dishartning for a few days but she will start to eat it if shes hungry , she will eat it if its only wat u are offering her.

philippa mum of Charley chicken

Sign in to follow this topic