Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Feeding your Toddler
  5. which brand of cow's milk do you give your 1yr old

which brand of cow's milk do you give your 1yr old Lock Rss

I have a 13mth old who I have just introduced to cow's milk. The thing is that I don't know which brand/type is best for her. Aslo what do you give them for break fast. My girl used to like weetbeets but now only like apricot poridge.

please help.
hey! My DS just turnt ONE! yay! and he has been on farmers best cows milk for around a month or so now! I also give him Karicare toddler gold!
If he needs it! because it has OMEGA 3 in it.
He also has around 6 small meals a day!
fOR BREKKIE he either has weat bix or unlce tobbys porridge!
I use Farmers Best because it is Aussie grown! Im a bit weary of the IGA/woolworths brands because sometimes they water them down! So that they get more money. At least with FArmers best-YOU are getting the best!
Hope this helps!
xx

2 more sleeps

i think as long as its full cream cows milk then its fine. you can use a cheap brand or an expencive brand.
for breakfast we give our little boy either: weetbix, mini weets, rice bubbles, cornflakes, toast, fruit loaf, fruit muffin. Anything that can be not HIGH in sugar is good and works for us.

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

hi
i weaned my daughter on to cows milk at 12mths, i started using straight pauls milk after 3wks and from then on she had a few vomits a week and was a bit unsettled and she was not lactose intolerant as she would be vomitng after every bottle, then i tried organic milk and we have not had any vomits since then and that said something about normal cows milk to me, that it is not very good as it has had all the goodness heated out of it. my daughter is a lot happier now on organic milk, its a bit harder than normal milk to come by but my 15mth daughters health comes first no matter what the cost.
hope this helps you out

steph n alexis 20mths and pregnant with 2nd bub

I NOT SURE WHAT STATE YOUR FROM , BUT IN SA, THEY HAVE MILK CALLED BROWNES JUNIOR, WITH ADDED IRON ETC.. SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR TODDLERS, YOU GET IT FROM WOOLWORTHS SUPERMARKETS, SO IF YOU ARE IN ANOTHER STATE , YOU COULD TRY THERE , MY TODDLER LIKES IT HOPEFULLY THIS HELPS

rachel,sa mum of darien 8, lucas 2

my son is 15 months and has been on cows milk since 12months . My husband and i have always drunk long life milk so thats what our son drinks and he loves it. The home brand stuff is only 99c a litre and i found on a web site that it is just as good as thestuff you by fresh and cold. sometimes we buy the devendale long life milk if the supermarket is out of full cream homebrand and he has never noticed the difference

kylie,nsw,mum to William & Hannah

Sign in to follow this topic