Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Feeding your Toddler
  5. 12 months and still have 2 night feeds?

12 months and still have 2 night feeds? Lock Rss

I am asking this question for my SIL. Her baby is nearly 1 year old in 2 weeks time. And she still needs 2 nights feeds at the moment! She won't take her bottle while she is awake so my SIL has to feed her while she is asleep. Is there anyone similar to this?

Lucy, mum to Stephanie-12/11/03

hi there,
my girl was constantly waking every nite and i stopped bf at 10 mths after i found the rite formula that she aproved of and she still woke but not as much and so at 11 mths of not having 1 single full nite sleep i booked myself into a place called riverton in bris and they sorted her out in the first 2 nites and i even got rid of dummy first nite and the biggest thing there was you just had to be so strong and not give into the cries and whimpers, it was so tough but a great outcome, so maybe your sil could try that, im sorry i cant be much more help.

best of luck.

steph n alexis 15mths

steph n alexis 20mths and pregnant with 2nd bub

My daughter is one and she still breastfeed and she does drink from the bottle but to go to sleep she willnt have the bottle and the only way to get her to sleep is by giving her a feed by the breast.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic