Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Lunch ideas ..... Rss

Hi guys, just wondering what you give your littlies for lunch? I'm running out of ideas and I'm sure Jaida would like something new. The few things she has at the moment are sandwiches, steamed vegies, pasta, vegi fingers or chicken nuggets, pancakes and alpha-getti.

Any ideas?
JaidasMum24

Jaida (6), Ameli (2) & Lacey (2mths) - SA

HI kirsty,
Sometimes i give brayden his own little platter, with some cheese, cold meat, crackers and chopped fruit. he loves it because its fingerfood He is so independent. anoter thing i have tried are mini quiches made in muffin tins, these are great for the whole family and they are yummy too!

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

You could try one of those tins of flavored tuna mixed with some cooked pasta, served warm or cold. My almost 2yr old loves this. I also sometimes add a little grated carrot or some cooked veges, depending on the flavor of the tuna. Try the safcol 'gormet on the go' tuna, it is realy chunky, not like some of the others and a bit easier to get onto a fork or spoon.
Hi, i sometimes give my daughter scrambled eggs on toast for lunch... she loves it also celery sticks with peanut butter sperad or cream cheese spread in the groove part and then i pop on a few sultanas i call this bugs on a log. Hard boiled eggs are also good with a salad (shreeded lettuce, cheese, corn, grated carrot, cherry tomatos and cucumber slices) wedges are good to (heaps less fat than chips as you cook them in the oven) mashed banana and peanut butter sandwiches. blueberry pancakes, and mini quiches without onion.

hope this gives you a bit of inspiration

Jess

Jessica, mum to baby Bonnie, NSW

Sign in to follow this topic