Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Feeding your Toddler
  5. Desperately seeking snack ideas

Desperately seeking snack ideas Lock Rss

Hi,
Opps, I meant to say that I HAVEN"T taught them how to feed themselves yet, they were mumbling and waking up so I lost my concentration and I have just re-read my post......sorry

Susan twinmum boy/girl Oct 2003

How bout fruit salad? Elora has apple (peeled) cut into eighths, loves watermelon, grapes, strawberries, pineapple, pear.
You could also steam carrot sticks. Elora loves them, and same with broccoli flourets.
Cheese sticks are a big fave in our house.
Robert (14 months) loves Chicken in a Biscuits (same as Shapes Chicken Crimpy).....could eat a whole box full if I let him.

We also give him Cheesestix, grapes, banana, watermelon, mango, milk arrowroot, toast fingers to name a few.

He really likes dried apricots. I have found that the Angas Park soft and juicy apricots to be the best.

Robert can use a spoon, so he also likes to eat yogurt.

Hope some of these suggestions help.

Trudie

Robert (31 Jan 04) & Jeremy (7 Dec 05 @30 weeks)

Hi Twin Mum

I wasn't meaning to come across that way - sorry if I did.

I was just saying you guys have so much to deal with - I thought it was bad with 1, then I had another one, but younger - eerrcchh.

Silly me ..... And i'm still thinking of a third - I must be crazy!!!

The kids are great and I love them dearly, but there are days I just want to put them down and run away (like now because Charlotte is screaming and has been for about 2 hours and I can't settle her) they are getting better each day smile

Brissie SAHM to Jamie 2.5 years & Charlotte 1 year

Sign in to follow this topic