Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Runny nose's. Rss

Please help runny nose driving 14mth old and myself nuts.
If anyone has tips i would really be thankfull.

Denae,NSW,14mth,Olivia

Have you tried medication eg. Dimetapp or Demazin???

Janelle Vic

My daughter had a terrible head cold last week so i took her to the dr just to have her checked. As there was no infection, no antibiotics were needed. The dr recommended Dimetapp which had her fully recovered in days. It also helps them to sleep which can be a great help when their sick!
GOODLUCK!

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

My son 14 months also had a really bad cold for the last 1 1/2 weeks. We tried Dimetapp to start with but found it made him a little bit hyper active (apparently not a common problem) we switched to Demazin and not a problem. He went from not being able to breath properly or sleep properly to sleeping through from 7.30 pm to 9.30 am (ah 4 days of not having to get up at 6.30am).

1 wonderful boy 6 and another on the way

When my boys are a little snuffy then I use the childrens panadol. It helps them sleep all night, but the only thing wrong with it is that they usually don't like the taste smile
try panamax Elixir the flavour is tutti frutti flavour go from infants children 1 mouth to 12 mouths than 1years age of 12 so my boy likes it so give it a try .....let me know how he gos with it

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

Sign in to follow this topic