Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Caring for your Toddler
  5. Sleeping (I think its her molars hurting)

Sleeping (I think its her molars hurting) Lock Rss

Hi there,

I am having troubles with my daughter sleeping properly during the night. She is almost 17 months old and is trying to get out the last molar. She has now got 12 teeth but has anyone else experienced bad sleeping habits with your kids while teething with Molars? I'm just concerned. I have had troubles with her sleeping for a few months now and I'm really hoping (fingers crossed) that she will get back to normal once she has finished teething with her last molar. I know she will have 8 to go but she never had troubles with the others bar these last ones.

She will NOT go to bed till about 11pm and gets up at 9am but the sleep is horrible during the night. I wake up with her about 10 times during the night. She will not sleep in her cot. Has to sleep with me so we have a single bed for her now. But there is about 4 times out of a week that i'm up at 2am till about 6am with her awake.

I just want to know if anyone has experienced this with their kids molars or do I have to take her to a place where I can get her back into a sleeping routine? I am going nuts................I need my sleep too since she is a VERY active little girl.

Thank you!
Kristy

QLD, Mum to Chloe 16.05.04 + Caiden 25.08.06

hi Kristy
My lil one is 14 months., he had 12 teeth at 12 months and so has basically been teething since 3 months! poor kid, one after the other they come and now he is getting number 13. Its tryig to poke through., he sleeps well untill about 4 am and then he wake sup but i give him a bottle and he goes back to sleep.
so i cant really help u, but i can sympathise...

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Sign in to follow this topic