Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Caring for your Toddler
  5. Those $2 rides in the shopping centres...

Those $2 rides in the shopping centres... Lock Rss

Hi, I seen a dad one day with his son (must of been 3) and the boy wanted a go in the bob the builder car. Anyways the dad says "No mate, it has flat batteries today" and the boy just keep walking, no tantrum no nothing. Well, I thought I would try it next time, and Oh My Gosh...it worked!!! Cant believe it!!! So, give and a go and see what your DD/DS have to say, might avoid some of those supermarket troubles!
wow! my Dh thought it would be good to introduce my 15mth old to the world of rides in shops! i ahve a screaming tantrum alomst everytime i go past one, i ahve even rsorted to walking the long way to avoid them! lol

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

hello,
my 2 year old daughter now understands that if she behaves at the shops she can have a ride before we go home, she is happy with this and i usually get good behaviour at the shops, if not i just remind her that she won't be having a ride unless her behaviour improves.

Freaked2002, 3 girls 07/03 09/05 & 06/07

My 2 toddlers climbed up onto one of the merry go rounds one day and I told them I had no money, which they were fine with, then this elderly man overheard and comes and puts in $2 and says My Treat-I thanked him, but that spoilt it, now they know-but what could I do in that situation? Mind you, of late a chupa chup has been the treat (and cheaper) but I just detour around the rides now.
Sign in to follow this topic