Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Facial scarring Lock Rss

My 3yr old daughter tripped at a playground ending up with a deep cut from the bottom lip to the bottom of her chin - a clean straight line. Now the scabs have fallen off she'e left with a thin pink scar. I'm wondering what I can do to help this heal and leave a minimal scar. Would appreciate any thoughts at all. I've so far only been recommended Elastoplast Scar Reduction plasters - not sure how they're work for 8-10 weeks on a toddler!
Try rubbing vitamin e oil into as often as you can. My mum did this for me when I was younger and had a nasty scar on my shoulder from being hit by a car, I know longer even have a scar. She used to buy the capsules and break them open.

1 wonderful boy 6 and another on the way

I recently went to a nutrimetics party and was told that their nutri-rich oil is good for things like that, apparently even for stretchmarks.
I had a mole removed from my face and the plastic surgeon that did this recommended Banana Boat Vitiamin E gel. I sure the oil capsules would work the same. You can't see the scar.

Nae, Qld, SAHM with DD 7yrs, DS 5yrs & DD 22mths

Yes vitamin E capsules put on twice a day for 3 weeks worked when my boy cut his forehead on some furniture. his scar is nearly completely gone. just a very thin pale white line is left. I always put on his little turtle hat now though. I dont want more scars.

jacks mum

Sign in to follow this topic