for toilet training!

Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Caring for your Toddler
  5. Huggies Jumbo Nappies Boxes - AUSTRALIA

Huggies Jumbo Nappies Boxes - AUSTRALIA Lock Rss

To all our valued Huggies members in Australia, we wanted to let you know about some important changes to our Huggies Jumbo Nappies boxes.

Despite our costs increasing over the past six years, we haven’t put up our list price of Huggies Nappies since 2006. However with our costs continuing to rise, Huggies Jumbo boxes will reduce in size by 6-9 nappies from mid April 2012. This change will only affect our Jumbo Crawler to Junior size boxes; our Newborn boxes will not change. We are also pleased to announce that Infant-size nappies will now be available in Jumbo boxes. To find out more about this change please click here. We thank you for your understanding.

The Huggies Team

The Moderating Team are on board to respond to any questions that you have about these changes. Please drop us a line in this thread, and we will do our best to answer your queries <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
I believe you also changed the make of the nappies??? Since buying a new box my boy has wet through every night, something he never used to do! The tabs are all folded and the nappies all smushed. They're thinner then they used to be!!! I even bought another box but it was the same!

Quality has gone down hill and I have started testing other brands. What is going on ?????
BooMumma wrote:
I believe you also changed the make of the nappies??? Since buying a new box my boy has wet through every night, something he never used to do! The tabs are all folded and the nappies all smushed. They're thinner then they used to be!!! I even bought another box but it was the same!

Quality has gone down hill and I have started testing other brands. What is going on ?????

BooMumma - is the size your using walker boys? Check on the box where it is made. Some are made in the USA. Ring them up if your not happy (I did this recently) and they were very helpful

BooMumma wrote:

Sorry to hear you've had a problem with our nappies. Please email our Customer Advisory Service so that your comments can be logged and passed onto management.

Thanks again for taking the time to let us know your experiences.
I also have had the same problem. I also got the same "contact our customer services" and that the Australian nappies havent changed at all... well here in NZ they most certainly HAVE because I am looking at a nappy out of my 72 box and one out of the 64 box and the 64 one is clearly thinner and a different outside fabric.

I emailed customer service already but it said that a reply could take 14 days... by then I will be giving money to treasures/tujours/babylove or any other company that doesnt leak at night and Huggies will be losing my custom...

My daughter has wet through every single night for 8 nights in a row. She also has a nappy rash which looks horrific despite bepanthen cream - she hasnt had a nappy rash in over a year! She is wearing the correct size, she is 14.5kg and wearing size 13-18kg nappies. I think someone needs to come clean and admit that the NZ nappies have changed their design/fabric/thickness... I dont care about there being less in a pack, I just want the "old" quality back please...
Yep, totally agree! The quality is poor now for the cost of the nappy.
Sign in to follow this topic