Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

3 under 3- need ideas Rss

Hi everyone...

I need ideas. I have a 2 week old, 16monther and 2.6 year old. Today as I was feeding hte 2 week oly, the boys stamped their peanutbutter sandwiches everywhere, then ransacked the toys, emptied out the DVD and CDs, then the older hit the younger boy, in the other room, so the younger son is screaming. I put the bub down to find out what was happening, and came back to find my younger son nearly poking the baby. I am breast feeding and have oodles of milk, but bc I have so many distractions I am scared that I am not letting her feed long enough (her weight gain is ok but borderline). Afer I finished feeding I thought 'right bed time for all'. So now to the changing nappy war- the kids wont come when called and just think its a game. Cleaning up is also a game. And time outs (consistent time outs) are not working.

Am I on my own at this?

Will I go insane? (I do have a great husband and 1 day a week of day care but peanutbutter on the couch cant wait till then!)

Any ideas of how I can transform my toddlers into obedient toddlers? (that sounds almost impossible).

3 under 3- 15 month gaps. Busy but loving it eìí?

WOW we have kid that are about the same age the best thing I can recommend is not give the other two food until you have fed the baby. As for discipline I found that my two were the same seeing time out as funny. So I did the unthinkable and started to smack on the thigh hard enough to hurt and to shock they soon stoped. Now they love time out lol.

Also after I feed the baby I then give them food treats or do something with them.

It is also hard not to feel guilty I find due to the fact that you feel like you have 3 babies and are you giving them enough attention.

You are blessed to have a day at daycare, I am working full time from home so it is full on but I try make our house peaceful as possible. Sometimes I am sure it seems like a mad house.

PLAN PLAN PLAN anyway you know all this it would be great to talk.

God bless you

Mum to 5 amazing gifts from God. 3 girls 2 boys

ia am glad i am normal now!!!!!! 1i have 4 soon to be 5 but my youngest are 10.5 months apart, and i have days where they either plan to stick together or plot to go seperate ways and demolish the house, they are 2.5 and 18 months, i check on one and there is powder all over the carpet, go and check on the other and ther is rice all over the floor, not to mention cds and dvd's all over the floor, toys spread everywhere. some days i just sit and look and throw my hands up until everyone is in bed, other days i have some sort of control, where i run around after them all day, i try and go outside but i have one that stays near me and one that runs away every 2 seconds so it is difficult and the park is out of the question, i need to have a double to catch them both. i can't give you any ideas as i wake up and see how the day progresses, but i sympathise with you and know exactly how you feel!!! i have had episodes with peanut butter also. Today we ended up doing a poo (toilet training) on the grass, then stepping on it and coming inside to let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was lovely to clean up.......... of course they think its hilarious...
I just laugh too now (not when they are looking) its either that or cry.

3 under 3- 15 month gaps. Busy but loving it eìí?

Sign in to follow this topic