Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Caring for your Toddler
  5. Babylove nappies,changed for the worst

Babylove nappies,changed for the worst Lock Rss

Hello to all you lovely people.Just to let you know quite a few of us mums from daycare have discovered that the babylove nappies now don't have a breathable liner in them any more.Our daughter had this rash that would not go away,we changed to different nappies and then went back and the problem came back.After speaking to others ,babylove have changed the liner in their nappy.............

Kellie,Qld,21mnth old princess

I wondered what had happened to them! I used babylove when my daughter was younger but then changed to huggies and snugglers. I tried babylove again recently and she got a rash on her torso and the nappy seemed quite heavy and bulky. I will be staying with huggies and snugglers, which are light and soft.
Glad to see I was not the only one!!!!!! I have been using HUGGIES ever sice and noticed a huge difference.Our daughter loves them too , because now they have pooh bear on them!!!!
Chow Kel

I too have had problems with babylove nappies and sent them a few back so they could see for themselves. They sent me more nappies (which I didn't want) and they were just the same so I will be sticking to Huggies now. I think they are the best anyway, not the cheapest though.....
Post deleted by administrator.
HUGGIES ARE ON SPECIAL FOR $29.99 SAVE $9.95 THIS WEEK.SALE STARTS MONDAY AT COLES

was this rash like a fungal rash, my boy had one and I think it was from Babylove.

JZ mum to Bradley 17/08/03 and Heidi 25/02/06

Post deleted by administrator.
hi how are u.
thank u for posting about the baby love nappies.
i'm due to have my baby anny time now and i have got baby love nappies for her. if u all like to saned a conplant her is the web address www.babylove.com.au and tell them what u think. will i will be going to be getting huggies now.
thank u.

Liz(♥mumof5girls♥) . I Love my family

I started off using huggies nappies on my daughter, but have since swapped to snugglers or lullabyes. Huggies nappies werent up to the task for her, were too pricey, and also left a blue mark on her from where the seriel numbers are. However, both my cousin and my SIL use Huggies and absolutly swear by them. It think with all things baby related, it just depends on what works for you. The cheaper ones can be very good also.
Aldi nappies are almost as good as huggies, nothing can beat huggies though!

JZ mum to Bradley 17/08/03 and Heidi 25/02/06

hi when my daughter was first born i used babylove nappies and she ended up with the worst rash all the skin like bubbled up and everything and ever since then ive used huggies and i think there the best too scared to try another brand again
Sign in to follow this topic