I am a little overwhelmed by this.. sometimes I wonder abt the future.. like what happens if he gets an attack at school and there is nobody to help him... or what if we go out and he eats the 'wrong' thing and there is no help fast enough...etc.
Does anybody out there have the same condition as my little one? An allergy test showed severe allergy to eggs and peanut, moderate allergy to hse dust mites and wheat. He had a bad 'attack' on dired apricots, although we know that it was the preservative used on the apricot, and not the apricot itself.
Can anyone also suggest what occasional 'treats' I can give my son? He can't eat any biscuits or cake in the supermarkets... they all seem to contain wheat and egg. Any suggestions??