Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Sorbolene Lock Rss

Hi

This is probably a really dumb question but I guess that's why we have this great forum. I was wondering if it's okay to use just any type of sorbolene lotion on toddlers' faces and bodies? Is it a case of "sorbolene is sorbolene"? I have been using J&J Baby sorbolene and Hydraderm on them just out of habit as when they were a few weeks old, they developed cradle cap and crusty eyebrows. The health nurses recommended Hydraderm. But since they haven't had it since they were three months old, I thought I could use a cheaper lotion.

Twins' Mum, VIC, E & A born 4/04

Hi Twins Mum,
I have always used just a Pot of Sorbolene you get from the Chemist (just usually their own brand) its quite cheap for a huge pot of it as this is all natural sorbolene as I have found in the past the ones you get in the pump packs aren't as good as they are very watered down and sometimes have other ingredients in them. Both my kids have suffered ezcema and very dry skin so the sorbolene is great for this, so yeah its fine to go and get the pots of it from the chemist. I paid just $4.95 from my local chemist for a huge pot of it. I was never able to use the J & J brand ones as they must put other things in theirs as it flared my kids ezcema up really bad.

Sign in to follow this topic