Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Night nappys Lock Rss

When should i get my son out of night nappies? He has just turned 3. We have the problem of him doing a poo in his nappy when he goes to bed. Someone suggested to me to get rid of the nappys and use pull ups but i don't want to frighten him and he still wants to wear them at night. He won't do poos on the toilet or potty and has been bladder trained since he was 2. He doesn't wear a nappy in the daytime sleep.The only thing is he is still quite wet in the morning when he gets up and he likes to have a drink in the night if he wakes. (comfort thing). Any suggestions would be great.
My daughter will be 3 in Jan. She only has nappies at night. We have about 6 left now and then we are starting no night nappy. I figured now was a good time to start as the weather is getting warmer.
Sorry but have never had this problem as my DS was night trained at 9mths and my DD was at 23mths and both day tt at 2yrs. I have heard od the huggies dry-nites. Have you tried those at all? You can get a sample from huggies if you ask them.

Just thought I'd mention it. All the best.

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Hi,

Emily is 3years and 4 months - she has just stopped wetting her night time nappies in the last week - after 2 days of a dry nappy we said no more nappies and she is in knickers now, which she just LOVES!!

She has been day trained since 2 years old, but night time nappies were always full on waking, she would drink just before bed and that was her comfort thing also. We tried the 'no nappy' at night time about 2months ago and it just did not work so we put her back in nappies and the nappies started to only have like 1 wee in then nothing, 4days in of waking up dry!!! We also tried the 'no drink' before bed thing but it did not work either, it just meant tantrums and me getting up to her in the middle of the night wanting a drink.

I don't think it's something you can push them into I think it's when they are ready and there brain/bladder is ready also.

Hope this helps.

Brooke

Emily 08/02, Kayla 07/04 & Jeremy 02/08

Sign in to follow this topic