Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

toliet training. Lock Rss

My 2.5 year old girl is toliet trained during the day. The only problem is that if she goes to the toliet by herself she wipes her poop every where. She waits untill I have my hands full with my 9.5 month old baby or when I have gone outside to hang clothes on the line. What do I do? It is disgusting.

life is good right now

At least she is trying but I could imagine the mess...lol. She'll get the hang of it...she just has to get the co-ordination right and that is only learned by practice.

Do you think the flushable wipes might work better?

I remember after my first was tt we had plenty of this...you'd walk in on a puddle or there would be 'stuff' on the seat. It might be a pain at the moment and more constant cleaning but from experience she will get the hang of it soon.

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Hi,

I read your problem and i just thought that i would message you because i have the EXACT problem, i have a 2.5yo daughter and a 9.5 son and i have the same thing. Just thought that it was a strange coincidence... All the best mate i hope she gets the hang of it soon...

Cas smile

Cas, Adelaide, 2yo and 10mo

Sign in to follow this topic