Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toilet Training
  5. replies to worriedmum's toilet problems post

replies to worriedmum's toilet problems post Lock Rss

Hi worriedmum, your post doesn't allow for replies so I hope you don't mind me starting a post to reply to yours!

Anyway, I was going to suggest maybe looking into other bladder control products. I'm not sure how much they cost but perhaps some liners that she can wear with normal undies during school time?

Also, is she having physiotherapy to strengthen her bladder and pelvic floor muscles? I don't know where you are but in Perth there is a free clinic at Bentley hospital that is soley set up to help women with pelvic and bladder issues. I think it's just called the Women's Health Clinic. If you're not in Perth, I'm sure there would be similar services available near you.

Good luck, and try not to worry too much, just make sure the school is informed of the problems and why, everything should work out fine.

2 boys under 4

A good piece of equipment to help strengthen the pelvic floor muscles and bladder that is cheap is an excercise ball!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Sign in to follow this topic