Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

The first step... Lock Rss

My 17 mth old came to me yesterday patting her bottome saying "poos" and led me into her bedroom to her change table. I am so excited - it's the first sign that she is starting to understand what's going on down there. It's a bit frightening too tho - it means I'll soon have to start TT her! I think I'm going to start in December when it's warm and she's 22mths

Mum to Maya Grace 02-03, Sienna & Mercedes 10-06

Congratulations! My daughter was 17 months and toilet trained - practically by herself. (MY first child, a son, was nearly three before he got it all together!). Try to put her on the potty at bathtime while the water runs. This may just be enough for now to start the habit, and her pants will be off any way. All the best.

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

I put her on the toilet tonite before her bath and she said "no mama" and climbed off lol. How come it's funny when Mummy's on the toilet, but not funny when Maya is?

Mum to Maya Grace 02-03, Sienna & Mercedes 10-06

That's so funny. I guess she'll let you know when she's ready. At least she's communicating well; that's definately part of the process. My little niece is 23 months and she told her mum (my sister) the other night " maybe another day", when she wouldn't go. They are so cute.

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

Sign in to follow this topic