Nappy Pants

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toilet Training
  5. toilet training to take own undies/pants down

toilet training to take own undies/pants down Lock Rss

My nearly three year old son will use his potty to do wees and poos by himself, but only if I leave his pants and undies off him. He will just do it in his undies with no problems and will only come tell me if it is bothering him (most of the time it doesnt).

I have shown him repeatedly how to pull his own pants down but he just appears lazy, he wont dress himself and just lies there like a baby. I'm really frustrated and dont know where to go from here.

My nearly three year old son will use his potty to do wees and poos by himself, but only if I leave his pants and undies off him. He will just do it in his undies with no problems and will only come tell me if it is bothering him (most of the time it doesnt).

I have shown him repeatedly how to pull his own pants down but he just appears lazy, he wont dress himself and just lies there like a baby. I'm really frustrated and dont know where to go from here.

my boy is 29 months & won't pull his pants down either.I have started to ask him if he would like help with it,instead of just doing it & it seems to be working. as now he he tells me he can do it by himself & tries & then if he is having trouble he now actually asks me for help.
Maybe this will help you,I hope so.
This tt stuff is stressful.
Sign in to follow this topic