Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More

FFS I am over it..... Lock Rss

And its not her fault but this TT sh it is pissing me off..... she KNOWS what to do she has known for along time, she does it at daycare.... what does she do here??? Wets herself whereever she is standing sticks a towel over it and goes and changes her undies....

I have had enough, its NOT a good idea to TT when you have PMS and I am sitting down having a b itch and whinge before I end up yelling at her...... and PLEASE do not say shes only young don't worry about it, I have NFI what to do here, she knows damn well what she is doind she just WON'T do it.....
Right and now I have calmed down I will go back in and have a talk to her and put a potty in the loungeroom and one in the dining/family room (not whilst we are eating obviously tongue) and see if that helps
You poor bugger! GBH. I had a similar experience.... There were times I just walked out of the house and spent 20mins outside trying to calm down. They drive you nuts sometimes!

In the end I just took her to the toilet every 30mins and threatened her with nappies. It worked. She now takes herself to the toilet. Mind you, we still have the occassional accident... or deliberate one with a tantie!

The joys of being a mum.....
Hahahahahaha I am with you, I did 1 day TT yesterday and have given up for now, I am about to post my own TT topic asking for tips smile This would have to be one of the worst things so far about parenting!!
thankks guys.
Anita I was so blessed with my 1st 2, they did when they knew how, no arguments and hardly any accidents, she simply doesn't want to, I know she can she has gone a month at daycare with no accidents ( I only found out tuesday sneaky monkey!!)

Fizz..... it is the pits I tell you.... and the #1 thing the old people like to tell you 'she should be doing by now'.... and 'back in my day the were toilet trained as soon as they could walk' laugh
never mind I am now celebrating my toilet training successes and BFN with a vodka and diet coke.... mother of the year here.... meh heres hoping for a better day tomorrow!!!
oh hun I HEAR YOU!! DD1 TT no worries, DD2 however omg... 6 months later we're still where we were at the start, she'll happily take her undies off, jump on the loo, use the paper, flush the toilet and get off and stand right next to the toilet and wee all over the ground... again i hear you! when you figure it out can you let me know?
Ahh Jess, i know the feeling!!

I have been TTing Lola for almost 2 years and at 4 she STILL has what we call "accidents" knowing full well she knows she is just too darn lazy/defiant to go to the toilet!!
Might join you with that vodka, mine will be with lime and soda though!! **Cheers**

oh hun I HEAR YOU!! DD1 TT no worries, DD2 however omg... 6 months later we're still where we were at the start, she'll happily take her undies off, jump on the loo, use the paper, flush the toilet and get off and stand right next to the toilet and wee all over the ground... again i hear you! when you figure it out can you let me know?

YES that is what she does... says I don't need to go and pees NEXT to the potty or toilet!!!!

Ahh Jess, i know the feeling!!

I have been TTing Lola for almost 2 years and at 4 she STILL has what we call "accidents" knowing full well she knows she is just too darn lazy/defiant to go to the toilet!!
Might join you with that vodka, mine will be with lime and soda though!! **Cheers**

Damn I would love a vodka lemon lime and soda... but I ran out and didn't want to buy another slab in case I was UTD..... now i am not I have 2 wks I can have a few drinks in right?!
i had to grab the back up smirnoff bottle out of the freezer and mix it myself....

Geez do I sound like a dero??!! LOL

Damn I would love a vodka lemon lime and soda...

If you hurry up and come over there might be some left by the time you get here tongue

If you hurry up and come over there might be some left by the time you get here tongue

leaving now.... be there.... tomorrow??? DD1 will be right looking after DD2 for a few hours til DH gets home won't she???
TT sucks sad
Sign in to follow this topic