Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

3 day potty training Lock Rss

I know this post was put on 2 years ago but could I have the book emailed to me??! [email protected]. Much appreciated.
Just wondering if someone could email me a copy of the book? Would really appreciate it!
[email protected]

Thankyou
could i please get copy too of the 3 day training guide email is [email protected]
We tried the 3-day PT method and it only works during the day. My dd has to wear nappies at night because she tends to get wet while sleeping.

http://pottyeducation.com
my DD is fully TT now except night time and she has been since she was 2 years old.

we used a reward system and a I let her choose the knickers she wanted and bought them. Took a little less than 3 days for us, she was great.

what have u tried so far? sometimes they just aren't ready and if you force it, it can seriously back lash on ya =)
Hi all. My little one is nearly ready for toilet training. Her is my email address if someone could email me through the 3 day potty training program I would really appreciate it. Thank you everyone. [email protected]
HI could someone please email me the 3 day potty training guide. [email protected]
I'm just commenting so I can follow it/ read tomorrow!
My son is refusing and he's 2. My ilder 2 were very easy to tt, so I need advice!!!
Would like yo get a copy of the pottu training guide too pls.. [email protected]
Would love a copy too although I don't plan on starting for a while yet I would live to start reading it! My email is [email protected]. smile Thankyou
I dont know about 3 days but if u let ur littke one watch u go they are more inclined to go themselves and its a matter of taking the nappy off and litterally follow them all day with the potty placing them on it atleast every 10-15 minutes untill they wee then half hour later u will get great succeas rates i have 4 children 2 are toilet trained 100% and 1 is half there shes still scared of number 2s in the toilet dont ask y i dunno and my 2 yearold ia just starting toilet training ????
Could someone please email the PDF form of 3 Day Potty to me please. I am sooo desperate my son turned 3 in March and still won't go toilet. He sits on it but does nothing. My email is [email protected] Please any help will be greatly appreciated
Sign in to follow this topic