Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

3 day potty training Lock Rss

I did the 3 day training method with my 2.6 year old son. It absolutely worked!! He went from screaming murder at nappy changes to undies 24/7 in one day and by day 4 we had no accidents at all. I couldn't recommend this method any higher but be prepared to be committed to stick to undies all day everyday.
Hi there,
Can someone please email me the 3 day potty training e-book? I would like my 2 year old boy toilet trained soon and have been told of this method by a friend. Please send through to [email protected]

Thanks!
My oldest was trained this was and it was great, stressful for me but by the end of the 3rd day not stress. I'm going to start my 16month old in 2 months time the same way. He's ready now, but I'm not.... hehehe

Hi all,

Can someone please send the 3 day toilet training e-book to me also [email protected]
I have tried toilet training but have no idea what I am doing. DD is great at telling me she has just gone but really want her trained asap.

Thanks heaps smile

My2kidlets can you email it to me ? [email protected] thanking you...
Hi all,

I would love a copy please as I am about to start toilet training my 3 yo ds. I am not sure he is ready but thought we really should persevere with is.

[email protected]
Hi there, does anyone still have an e-copy of this that they wouldn't mind emailing? Hubbie has 4 weeks off work over summer, so I have tasked him with potty training our nearly 28 month old, hoping to have it done by April when number 2 arrives. My email is [email protected].
Thanks so much.
Hi all,
Wanting to start toilet training with my 2 year old this summer and would love a copy.
my email is [email protected]
Thanks
my2kidlets wrote:
We did the 3 day potty training method with our DD who is 2 years about a month ago.

We had huge success. A friend of mine emailed me the guide (which I am happy to pass on if you give me your email address). .

Hi there I would really appreciate if anyone is able to email me this guide. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks
my2kidlets wrote:
We did the 3 day potty training method with our DD who is 2 years about a month ago.

We had huge success. A friend of mine emailed me the guide (which I am happy to pass on if you give me your email address). .

Hi there I would really appreciate if anyone is able to email me this guide. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks
Hi All,

I would really appreciate a copy of the 3 day toilet training e-book. Can someone please send me a copy to my email [email protected].
Hi,

my DD is just over 2 1/2, and we started toilet training yesterday. No luck so far. I'd really love some help too, can I please have a copy off the 3 day toilet training ebook? My email is [email protected].

Thanks heaps,
Kat
Sign in to follow this topic