Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

3 day potty training Lock Rss

Thanks so much am trying it now.

img src="http://lbff.lilypie.com/jr5Hp8.png" width

would like a copy too please smile

my email address is [email protected]

Thanks!

Sent grin

Sent grin

Hi there! Just wondering if there is any chance that you can send the 3 day potty training guide to me pls.? I am intending to TT my DD this coming Dec holiday (she will be 3 in Feb) and I would like to prepare myself for the inevitable, so to speak! My e-mail address is: [email protected] .au

Thanks in advance and good luck to us all who are about to TT our toddlers:)

Hi there! Just wondering if there is any chance that you can send the 3 day potty training guide to me pls.? I am intending to TT my DD this coming Dec holiday (she will be 3 in Feb) and I would like to prepare myself for the inevitable, so to speak! My e-mail address is: [email protected] .au

Thanks in advance and good luck to us all who are about to TT our toddlers:)

just sent! happy training!

just sent! happy training!

Thanks heaps! Much appreciated:)

We did the 3 day potty training method with our DD who is 2 years about a month ago.

We had huge success. A friend of mine emailed me the guide (which I am happy to pass on if you give me your email address).

Hi there! Could you pleeease email me a copy of this method? My email address is [email protected] I am really interested in finding out more, my daughter is 22 months old and we have just started playing around with toilet training but I don't really know how to approach it!
Hi,

Just wondering if I could also get a copy. My daughter was so easy to toilet train. The twins another story. One is great but haiving a real problem with the other with poo. I hope that this can help me.

[email protected]

Thanks in advnace.

Hi there! Could you pleeease email me a copy of this method? My email address is [email protected] I am really interested in finding out more, my daughter is 22 months old and we have just started playing around with toilet training but I don't really know how to approach it!

Hi,

Just wondering if I could also get a copy. My daughter was so easy to toilet train. The twins another story. One is great but haiving a real problem with the other with poo. I hope that this can help me.

[email protected]

Thanks in advnace.

sent Happy toilet training!!!
dont forget to pass the favour on if others ask now grin.

Could I possibly get a copy to please

email is [email protected]

thanks

sent Happy toilet training!!!
dont forget to pass the favour on if others ask now grin.

Thank you ver much.

No problem will def. pass on to other if asked.

Thanks again.

Could I possibly get a copy to please

email is [email protected]

thanks

Sent Good Luck.

thank you very much me+hub+3, much appreciated
Sign in to follow this topic