Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

3 day potty training Lock Rss

Hi

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could please email me the guide as well. Very keen to read the guide and see how others get on.

Email address is [email protected]

Thanks!
M
with thanks -have sent on to Melissa
hi everyone

can i please have this info aswell? [email protected]

thanks in advance

hi everyone

can i please have this info aswell? [email protected]

thanks in advance

Done! xxoo

thanks Taimiracle for sending on.

thanks also to shull for forwarding to joanne, i intended to return the favour and send on to the next person but you bet me to it!

Hi, can someone please send this info to me aswell? [email protected] Thanks!

Sent. Good luck.

We did the 3 day potty training method with our DD who is 2 years about a month ago.

We had huge success. A friend of mine emailed me the guide (which I am happy to pass on if you give me your email address). I decided to change a few of the concepts slightly - mainly around sleeping. The guide says that you should eliminate ALL nappies and at 2 years, I don't feel my DD is ready for this yet. Instead we use pull ups but I have renamed them "sleeping undies".

It did take a bit longer than 3 days, I would say after 10 days we had 100% success with wees and no more accidents. Poo, we are not quite there yet. She does about half on the potty, the other half she starts in her undies then comes and tells me and finishes it off on the potty. I am not that worried about this part as again, she is only two.

All in all I think it is a fantastic method and would recommend it to anyone.

Not sure what one of the PP said about having a doll that wees, this wasn't mentioned in the method I used.

would love to have a look at this. i'm thinking of starting my daughter soon (19 months) so any advice would be great!

[email protected]

would love to have a look at this. i'm thinking of starting my daughter soon (19 months) so any advice would be great!

[email protected]

Sent. Good Luck.

Plz plz send to me also. I need to train my twins! Wish me luck!!
TIA,
[email protected]
Hi there,
Could someone please pass it on to me.
[email protected]
I tt my DD a year ago but she has regressed (I think due to a new sibling...) and nothing I do seems to help get her back on track.
Thanks!
hi, my daughter seems scared to use the toilet and no interest in the potty, have no idea where to start. Everytime we talk about the toilet she starts playing up No mummy then the tears start. Would someone mind emailing me the program also
[email protected]

thanks in advance ps any advice very welcome
Hi all,
Hope everyone's munchkins are doing well with TT. Can someone please email the guide to me. Im hoping to start TT my 2yo DD.
[email protected]
Thanks
Sign in to follow this topic