Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

3 day potty training Lock Rss

Thanks for that! My husband made me feel slightly guilty about not paying for it... so have decided to purchase it anyway. Can't wait to try it out next week though. My little man will not use the potty.... he holds on until I put a nappy on so I am looking forward to trying something new smile

We did the 3 day potty training method with our DD who is 2 years about a month ago.

We had huge success. A friend of mine emailed me the guide (which I am happy to pass on if you give me your email address). I decided to change a few of the concepts slightly - mainly around sleeping. The guide says that you should eliminate ALL nappies and at 2 years, I don't feel my DD is ready for this yet. Instead we use pull ups but I have renamed them "sleeping undies".

It did take a bit longer than 3 days, I would say after 10 days we had 100% success with wees and no more accidents. Poo, we are not quite there yet. She does about half on the potty, the other half she starts in her undies then comes and tells me and finishes it off on the potty. I am not that worried about this part as again, she is only two.

All in all I think it is a fantastic method and would recommend it to anyone.

Not sure what one of the PP said about having a doll that wees, this wasn't mentioned in the method I used.
Hi. I am still new to huggies site just joined. Can you plse sent me a copy of your toilet training guide to [email protected] as i have run out of ideas on how to toilet train my 24 months old boy. My little man cries his eyes out when i tried to put him on the potty. I'd love to try the guide. Thanks
Hi all,

I hope the TT challenge is going well for those who have started. I am about to embark on it with my DD who is nearly 3 and would also love a copy of the 3 day TT method and thank you in advance for generously sending it.

My email [email protected]

Thanks again, and all the best everyone smile
Hi,
This 3 day toilet training sounds too good to be true, even it does take a little longer. I'd really love to see it if someone could please forward me a copy at [email protected]

Cheers, I'll let you know how my 23 month old goes.
Hi,
I'm really keen to try this method with my 2 yr old son. If someone could email me the info that would be much appreciated. My email is [email protected]
Thanks smile
Thanks for the 3 day TT guide! Except it took us 6 days, but it still worked!

We did it with our 22mth old (only 22mths yesterday!) and it has worked! We can sucessfully go to the shops for 2-3 hours with just 1 toilet stop; playgroup; night times are done; we achieved #2's on the toilet by uping the fibre in his diet cos he was holding on.

We have the occasional accident when he is playing or if he gets told off he does it for attention, so we will work on those lil things now.

My only piece of advice is:
Be prepared to wash a lot of underwear and get them dry quick!!!

Hi,
Can someone also e-mail me the 3 day program?
I was having great success with TT, but she really has regressed lately. Any help would be appreciated smile

Thanks,
Vicki

Email: [email protected]

I would also love the info if someone could send it
[email protected]
greatly appreciated
I'd also love a copy if someone could send it to me: [email protected] our little guy just turned 2 and doesnt seem at all ready but maybe there are some tips there that i can take on board to encourage him to become interested!
OK, I would LOVE to hear more about the people who actually DID this...as opposed to just scamming a free copy rather than paying the poor chick who has done all the work. So for everyone here who asked for a copy to be sent to their email...feedback???

OK, I would LOVE to hear more about the people who actually DID this...as opposed to just scamming a free copy rather than paying the poor chick who has done all the work. So for everyone here who asked for a copy to be sent to their email...feedback???

See my feedback post 3 posts before your request.

Sign in to follow this topic