Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

TT 2 1/2 YEAR OLD DD Lock Rss

HI ITS DAY 2 TT MY 2 1/2 DD AND SHE STILL HASNT WENT TO THE TOILET/POTTY SHE HAS HAD 3-4 ACCIDENTS A DAY AND WHEN I GO TO PUT A NAPPY ON HER SHE GETS ANGRY.I AM SO CONFUSED EVERYONE IS TELLING ME DIFFERENT SOME SAY SHES NOT READY AND SOME SAY STICK TO IT.WHEN SHE WAKES UP SHE WANTS TO WEAR UNDIES SO I STARTED TO DO SO BUT STILL NO LUCK.ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED
TIA

3 lovely kids

Hiya.I am a young mum & I have 4 kids the eldest is now 7 and I have a 2week old baby. I recently toilet trained my 2 year Old well before the baby was born and she just took to it perfectly. Now 5 months later and a new baby, she is starting to have accidents, well holding it in and then doing a little wee in her knickers each time. She totally understands when I talk to her about why I'm upset with her cuz she's pretty smart and it's almost like it doesn't bother her. So I totally understand your frustration!! Especially when your little one Is wanting to wear knickers etc.
If she is successfully going on the potty/toilet at least twice a day and is wanting to wear knickers and so on I would say she is ready to toilet train. I would suggest talking to her about how wearing big girl knickers comes with big girl responsibilities ( obviously use a word that she will understand) and I have been telling my daughter how happy it makes me when she gets her wees in the toilet. I ask her where do our wee wees go? And she says in the toilet so I know she understands what I'm asking of her, and she knows what I expect. Keep up with it, I'm sure all of a sudden it will just happen. But keep consistent. U may have to keep taking her to the toilet often to start with but it will all b worth it! Hope that helps, even just a lil bit smile
Sign in to follow this topic