Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toilet Training
  5. question regarding pull ups

question regarding pull ups Lock Rss

i am tt my 25month old she has been wearing undies all this time. But once we start to go out i will put her on pull ups

My questions is how many accidents can a pull up hold or do i chuck it out after the first accident (wee)??

Hi,
I'm not 100 % as im not anywhere near tt my son yet but im pretty sure there just like a normal nappy, you wouldnt re-use them, so i would throw it out after the first accident

Sarah

Declan 7/12/04 & Taryn 25/4/07

Pullups can hold an amazing amount. Their thin appearance is deceiving they are very absorbant. We let our son have a play in his wading pool one day and were stunned at the water it absorbed, No kidding it swelled absolutely enormous. One pullup would be fine for a outing unless you are going for a whole day or something I have not found it necessary to change one.
Sparkle posted...
"My questions is how many accidents can a pull up hold or do i chuck it out after the first accident (wee)?? "

I don't understand why you wouldn't keep her in undies? If she is prone to an occassional accident I'd take a change of undies/clothes and also have a discussion about how important it is to use the toilet especially when out - point out the toilets at every place as a first priority too.

I also don't really understand why you would consider letting her sit in her own waste for a second longer than necessary? For the sake of your DD if you do use pull ups - yes chuck it out after the first accident! Doesn't matter how many it can hold! Pullups may be brilliant at holding large volumes of wee...but is that really the point? I can see that cost is sometimes though....all the more reason to go with undies I say.

Cheers,
Lou

Lou - mama to 2 gorgeous kiddos (5/99 and 6/03)

Sign in to follow this topic