Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Where to begin? Lock Rss

I've been doing potty familiarisation with DD for a few months now. She seems ok with it, happy to sit on it for short periods (clothes on). I haven't been able to make any link between her doing a wee or poo and the potty yet.

What do you suggest I do next?

I'm keen to do what ever little things I can do now to hopefully make potty training a bit easier down the track (if that is at all possible - lol).

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Hi! I dont actually know whether there is anything else you can do, but wait for some signals that she is ready for toilet training, then just go for it. I have tried a couple of times to start toilet training paige, but she has never seemed ready. in my opinion, she needed to know what wees and poos were, and needed to be able to identify when she needed to do them. also, she needed to be able to communicate that to me. Anyway, just keep an eye on her in this regard. there may be a bit of trial and error, but it will get there in the end!

Kerrie

kerrie, VIC, DD 12/8/03, DD 12/10/05, DD 14/9/07, DD 4/1/10

Sign in to follow this topic