Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Poo deprived Lock Rss

My 22 month old son is poo deprived. He does poo every 3 to 5 days. I have spoken to the doctor about this and she suggested feeding him porridge every day. I have tried this, as well as giving him cammomile tea, lentils, fruit, soy & linseed bread, diluted orange juice, prune juice and lots of water to drink, but he still does poo every few days. He rubs his tummy, runs around the house, and strains himself whenever he does do poo. Are there any mums out there who have had the same problem and found a solution. I would love to hear from you. Thanks

Nkechi, Sydney 2 year old son

My son went through the same thing. He got so bad we had to take him to the hospital. They also suggested more fibre but this still didn't help. So in the end to relieve my sons pain the dr told me to get PARACHOC (oral liquid) to help his bowel movements. This medicine worked a treat and got him going regulary for the first time in 3 weeks. I hope this helps and I hope your son feels better soon.
Sign in to follow this topic