Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toilet Training
  5. having lots of poo and wee accidents after 5 months of being trained. What do i do?

having lots of poo and wee accidents after 5 months of being trained. What do i do? Lock Rss

My son was toilet trained a couple of weeks after his 2nd birthday. so after 5 months of being trained with no accidents, he has started pooing and weeing in his pants. He has stopped telling me he needs to go and not telling me that he has done poos in his pants until i find it 5- 10 mins after. I do not know why he has started doing this or what to do about it? Can someone please help me.

Sally, QLD, 2 1/2 yr old boy

Hi there im glad im not the only one this is happening too!!mine is the same, she has started this but doesnt do it at her care givers place and has never had an accidient there -but when she gets home she does it -some times when she is told off she will stand there and deliberately wee her self-all i can say is really praise him when he goes on the toilet and let him know how upset you are when he goes in his pants.-aslo i was wondering has any thing changed in his life like a new baby etc?

Both Girls

Sign in to follow this topic