for toilet training!

Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toilet Training
  5. WHEN DOES BABY GO TO A BIG BED WHATAGE

WHEN DOES BABY GO TO A BIG BED WHATAGE Lock Rss

hi i have had a lot of troubles with my sons sleeping habbits 1st when he was 7mths then when he was 18mths both times i went to a help clinic (trasillian) the last time i was there i i did'nt think my son liked his cot i asked them about this and they just said he knows no different and how you tell if thay are ready is when thay start to climb out of the cot this is the advise i got my son will be 2 in feb and he loves his sleeps in his cot i have tried to have a rest with him in my bed but he thinks its play time and he jumps all over me good luck with every thing hope your son adjusts well to his new big bed

jayne,n.s.w.22mth toddler

ethan is in a big bed now he was 26 month he love it does not come out of he bed at all i am glad he love it

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

Hi,
My son will be 20 months on tuesday and we have just bought him a racing car bed . It hasn't arrived yet but i am just so excited to see how he goes in it.

I can't wait to see him in it for the first time. Will let you all know how he goes.

Larnie

Mummy to Joshie 15/07/03 & Hannah Lily 26/02/06

Elora has been in a big bed since she was one and a half. We have a low single bed for her and used to have her cot mattrise undernieth it. She has only fallen out a couple of times and never has been a big deal. She was ready so we did it. Im actually surprised as to how well she took to it. Shes always been Miss Independent and loves to do big kid stuff.
Sign in to follow this topic