for toilet training!

Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toilet Training
  5. toilet training wipes?

toilet training wipes? Lock Rss

some time ago i used some flushable wipes to use when toleting triaing, eaaier to get the poo off than paper. but now cannot find them has anyone used them recently and if so where did you buy them?

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

i know that i can get them from the reject shop.
hopefully you can get them in your reject shop.

i will have a look next time at the shops

why not just flush the paper? (sorry if this not right as i havent got to that stage yet?)
buzzy, obviously u flush the paper, the point i was making is that the flushable wipes make it much easier to get the poo off the bum, if you dont understand try to wipe yor bubs pooey bum with toilet paper, you will see that wet wipes are easier! but the baby wipes are not supposed to go down the toliet

Have you tried the new sorbent wet wipes? i think they can go down the toilet.

Haylee, Vic, Joshua 27.06.03, Caitlin 11.03.05

hi haylee i will look out for them but i was under the impession they are only available in vic

you mean easier to get the poo off the bum then. that makes more sense. i havent ever heard of them in nz.
Hi vkw, I resently bought them in Adelaide. in a warehouse near Parafield Airport. I have only been once as I live in the NT However they are made by Dove and distributed bySmith+Nephew
There Australia Adress is 211 Wellington Road Clayton Vic 3168 Product Code is : 36361271 There full name is DOVE FLUSHABLE Training Wipes Packet of 50. I hope this helps
Kris

Oh for anyone in NZ their address is 621 Rosebank Road Auckland
hi. i just wanted to find out where you can find these wipes. i am going to start toilet training my little girl soon and they sound like a good thing to have! So if anyone could tell me where they're sold and how much they are! Thanks

Kristie, mummy to Mikayla Skye (27/8/2003)

Does anyone know what supermarkets sell them in nz? ive just started toilet training my nearly 2 yr old and i love the sound of them.

Mum to Bethany (25-2-03) & Faith (8-11-04)

I've never seen them here in New Zealand, I've just resigned to using normal wipes and putting them in those little blue nappy rubbish bags and chucking them in the bin.

Rere, NZ, mum of three

Sign in to follow this topic