Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toilet Training
  5. I know ive asked b4,but its still happening! Pooing outside still!

I know ive asked b4,but its still happening! Pooing outside still! Lock Rss

Ok last time i asked for help on this i had about 3months of preg left to go. Well now my newset is 4months old, and my soon to be 3yr old is still pooing outside! Yes i am greatfull its outside and not inside on our carpet!
But he does it EVERY DAY!!!
I try to make sure he goes to the toilet 1st thing when he gets up, but he doesnt always, and no matter how hard i try not to let him outside b4 he does go to the toilet....he still manages to go and do it outside!
Its getting quite embarasing as he tends to do it where i wont notice for a while and if some1 comes over....then i DO see it!
He was a pretty fast learner and was toilet trained b4 he truned 2, and i thought it was just going to be an attention thing as we have a new baby, but no matter wot i do he just wont stop!
Is any1 having the same problem as me?
Or is it just my kid being totaly disusting?
PLEAS HELP!!!! IM DESPERATE!!
Hi Mel

I dont have this problem myself but my mum was telling me about a friend of hers who had.

She used to apparently, take the child outside and wash them down with a freezing cold washer and then make them clean up the mess.

But it sounds to me like your son is taking his pants down and doing his business and not making a big mess.

Have you thought about rewards? a poo in the loo=choccy or toy?
its a tough one-i just wish my 2 1/2 year old would just consider the idea of trainig!! at this rate my 9month old will beat him!

good luck and sorry im no help
Kath

Kathryn - Zack-4, Toby-2 & Molly 1

Sign in to follow this topic