for toilet training!

Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toilet Training
  5. my 3 y.o is regreasing ...

my 3 y.o is regreasing ... Rss

Has anyone else had this problem? My little girl has been toilet trained for about 6 months and just the past few days has starting wetting her bed (which she had never done before) and weeing on the toilet floor. Nothing has changed the past few days and I don't know if there is a problem or if she is just being naughty. Any suggestions? I am sick of mopping up the toilet floor!

sa, girl 3 & boy 1

Hi Bando,
I also have a 3 year old that was completely toilet trained, however he also went through a patch of wetting the bed & not lifting the seat up to the toilet, therefore wetting all the seat & floor to go with it! I too was sick of cleaning up the mess. I think the trick for the bed wetting is make sure they are warm, as acold sensation can trigger them, & also I took my son to the chiropractor ( as I go ) they say things like that can be because their backs are mis-aligned therefore putting unwanted pressure on things like their bladders etc. That worked for me ( whether it was a coincidence or what I dont know, but it did work) Good luck with it. My sister is a child health nurse & she has always told me that there are 2 places where are child can win the upper hand, the 1st being toilet training & the 2nd being eating! disgression is the best way to handle it.
Sign in to follow this topic