Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Your Toddler's Sleep Rss

"How long does your baby sleep?" and "how do you get them to sleep?" are some of the biggest questions mothers face with their babies.

To help solve the mystery why don't you have a look at our Your Baby's Sleep section of the Huggies website.

In addition we have our resident Baby Sleep Expert available to answer your questions in our Huggies Help Panel.

We hope you find this a great resource.

Kind regards
The Huggies Team
Mine is sleeping 12hours through the night. It took a while to get her to this point, but she is an awesome sleeper now

Here's how I got my baby to sleep through the night http://violet-sleepbabysleep.blogspot.com/

Unfurtunaly my baby perfect during the day but once it comes to night rime i can get her to sleep on her own till about 11pm then she wont sleep unless she is with me and my partner. Then we have the plesure of her screaming about 3 times a night and it isnt for a bottle or cuddles some nights are werse than ever i think it may be night terrors does anyone else have this problem and if so do you have any surgestions to help me keeping her in her own bed and having a peaceful sleep
Sign in to follow this topic