Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

pillows in cot?? Lock Rss

hello, my little princess hannah is 14 months old tomorrow (omg!!) and she is still in her cot but i still havent given her a pillow.

does anyone else use a pillow for their bub around the same age?

im not sure if i should bother as she moves around alot, always in a diferent position when i check on her!

when she is playing and stuff she will get a pillow off the lounge and we will say "nigh nighs" and she will lay down on it so she knows what a pillow is for!

any advice would be great! kelly

Kelly, NSW, Caleb born 3/10/00, Hannah born 21/8/0

hi kelly, i too am looking for an answer. My boy is also 14 months. when is ur little girls birthday? ashton is the 13th august.
But anyway he also lays on a pillow and uses his "croc" as a pillow sometimes. but he is also in lots of dif positions but cros is uaually under his head or the quilt is bunched up and he is laying on it..

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Emily has some problems sleeping and we put a pillow in her cot at 9 months-ish but we put it under the top sheet so she had the lump there but couldn't wriggle under it. She is now in a bed and has two pillows that I place at an angle so they form an elbow (had to do this to get my elbow (boomerang?) pillow back and get her off my arm) and we also put Hi5 and Bananas pillowslips on them so she knows they are hers. She still moves around a lot at night but falls asleep on the pillow and will return there after a big wake-up.

Charlotte mum to Emily 27-08-03 & Lily 21-09-06

Hi all, I was checking if anyone has a copy of Tizzie Hall's routine for the 18 month age group. This consists of sleep times and meal times. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out. Many thanks
Sign in to follow this topic