Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Its making me cry Lock Rss

My son is almost 16 months and we have another baby coming in march.

He use to be a good sleeper go to bed at 7pm and get up at 8am but since we been to the hospital as he was sick and nopw is over it he gose to bed at 6.30pm and then he wakes up about 3 times during the night/morning.

I dont know what to do i just can cry cause i am so sleepy being preg and all i end up giving him a bottle cause if i dont he screams his head of.

what can i dont know if he gets cold cause when i get in their their is no blankets on him.

So what do i do?/

pamela

TTC a baby girl
https://www.facebook.com/Homemade.by.pamela

Hi Connors-mummy,
I would like to start by saying I feel for you you have a big job on your plate and I can't imagine what it must have been like to put your child in hospital. My thoughts would be that He has gotten used to the disrupted night and it will take time to get him back to normal. If you are worried he is cold you could try putting him in bed in a sleeping bag type PJ's and that way he will stay warm. Also do you know why he is waking ie: bad dreams, pain, is he upset when he wakes or just awake? I guess at the hospital there were people up 24/7 to give him attention and now he is home he thinks it should be that way too. My only suggestion is try and avoid doing anything when he does wake that could become habbit forming you don't want to prolong the phase. Good Luck and Congratulations on your pregnancy.
I used to work in hospitals, and remember the nurses saying something about the noise? Apparently the little kids can get used to the noise and light and home is just too quiet for them. My daughter's bedtime was 7.30-8 at that age too, maybe he's going too early now? I used to live in melb, and had a heater for the kids room so blankets didn't matter, as they never stay on. Hope something in here is helpful.

Kelly, 22, 1 @ 25/1/04, 2 @9/3/05, [email protected]/4/06

Sign in to follow this topic