Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Gates on bedroom door Rss

Hi there, we also used a gate on our son's bedroom door to stop him getting out of bed. We tried putting him back to bed whenever he got up, sitting at his door until he went to sleep but nothing seemed to work and in the end it just became a game. We resorted to the gate and while initially we had a lot of screaming and carrying on, we persevered and it has paid off. After he gets up once, we tell him that if he gets up again, the gate is going up and we are not going back in until he is asleep. Once asleep, we take it down. The screaming didn't last very long and in the end we didn't need to put the gate up at all. Now we reward him for staying in bed. We found it worked a treat. Good luck.
Hi everybody! I am very happy that one of my friends advised me the place like essay-company where I can order and read good essay topics. Gorgeous marks for my papers means that you, authors, wrote an outstanding assignment. I am so proud of being the coolest learner of the year thanks to their works!!!
Sign in to follow this topic