Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

very good sleepers Rss

am i the only one who doesnt hve problems getting my boys to bed. the elsest is almost 4 the middle one is 2.5 and the baby is 17 months. they all sleep all nite the middle one sleeps 4-5 hours after lunch and the baby is the same. the eldest sometimes will sleep in front of the tv in the afternoon and they go to bed at 7.30-7.45 and wake about 7 am

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi VKW,

I used to have A good sleeper.!!!! My 3.5yr old daughter used to go to bed at 8.00 be asleep in 5 mins & not move until 8 the next morning. She has done that for about 2 years. Then in February she started getting out of bed 2-3 times a night to go to loo or have a drink!!! Anyway we're slowly getting on top of that. I also have a 12 month old son & he sleeps great during the day & goes off at ngiht by himself no worries, but usually wakes at least once a night. He keeps getting out of his covers & getting cold & i think thats whats waking him. I am starting to dress him a bit warmer for these cold nights.

I thought I would reply cos no one else was!!!!!

Cheers

Michelle - Mum to 2

My daughter, almost 17 months is a good sleeper at night and has been since 8 or 9 months old. She will sleep from 7pm to 7am most nights. She has a 2 to 2.5 hour nap in the afternoon too.

I am pretty happy with that.
Hi VKW,

My daughter is also a good sleeper, bed by 6.30 and up at 6.30. She normally sleeps about 3 hrs during the day too. She wasn't too good though till about 18 months.

My son on the otherhand, is average i guess. Bed at 6.00, one quick bottle over night, about 2-3am, then wakes 5- 5.30. If i could get rid of the over night bottle he would be great.

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Sign in to follow this topic