Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Night Time Nappies Rss

My DS is 17 months old and he is continually wetting through his nappy every night and waking up early as he is wet and cold.

His is only 12kg but we have him in the Walker Nappies at night as they are bigger trying to solve this problem, with no luck.

We have also tried to put nappy mates in his nappies also to try and solve the problem, but still no luck.

He is a tummy sleeper, which it also of the problem.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ali, VIC 5yr old Twins (DD & DS) & 1yr old DS

Have you tried a different brand of nappy? or even putting the nappy on backwards?

All of mine wet thru huggies, and didnt fit them very well around the tummy.
I have used snugglers, baby love, homebrand from woolies, coles and just about every other one which can be purchased at the shops.

At the moment I just use a home brand and I havent had any trouble with them.

twingle mummy (singleton and twins)

I ahve the same problem. my mum said my brother weed so much compared to us girls. she rekons its aboy thing.
anyway i use huggies of a night and sometimes they both soak thru. i am about to try another brand on suggestion form a frined. I will let u know how they go.
does ur son feed during the night? I try having a bottle straight after a bath and then i use a day nappy ( snugglersor ldi) and change him into a huggies right before sleep. or sometiems I change it before i go to bed cause he will go straigth ack to slepe then. anylate and he wont lol

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

oh my reply went to mod! must be cause i mentioned another brand. sorry

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

i use another brand on my daughter and hasnt had one problem using them at night. doesnt wet through or anything. i think they are just as good as huggies. and are cheaper in the 100s box. u can get them in BigW.

philippa mum of Charley chicken

We used Huggies nappies at night and when my son started to wake up wet we'd go up a size. He was in the Junior 16+kg nappies at 15 mths and he was only 12kgs.

Now he is 21 Mths and 13.5kgs but is wetting through the Junior nappies at night. I've also tried the nappy mates which means he's wet around the waist band rather than soaked up to the arm pits.

I spoke to our pedeatrician and he said not to give him anything to eat or drink for an hour before bed. I haven't tried this as I prefer to give a bottle before bed but figure it would probably work.
Sign in to follow this topic