Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. What Time Does Your Little One Go To Bed?

What Time Does Your Little One Go To Bed? Lock Rss

Just wanting to hear from others.

My little one is 13 months. He wakes in the morning anywhere from 7.00am to 8.30am, has a one hour nap during the day and goes down for the night anywhere between 5.00pm and 6.00pm, however he wakes anywhere from 3 to 6 times a night for a breastfeed.

I would be interested to hear what other children his age are going to bed and how well they sleep.

Luckiest Mum In The World

Hi SAJ, my son is 15 months but had the same routine when he was 13 mths. He wakes in the moring between 7:30 - 8:30. He still has 2 sleeps, roughly 1 - 1 1/2 hours.
Depending on what time he wakes from his afternoon sleep he goes to bed sometime between
8-9. He still wakes up a few times a night.

2 yrs

My DD has had the same routine since she was 4 months old... up at between 6.30-7.30am then down for morning sleep at 10am. Up again at 12.30pm and down for afternoon sleep at 3pm to then wake in time for dinner at 5pm. She then goes down at night at 7.30pm and I don't hear a peep until the following morning. Have you tried introducing another sleep into your bub's routine or get him to sleep for longer than an hour? You can then put him down later at night which will mean you can cut out a few breastfeeds and FINALLY get some zzzzzzzzz!!!

Hi,
My little boy has just gone 13mnths too. He gets up around 6.30 and then goes back down by 9.30 -10 , sleeps till 11.30 as we need to go to kindy.
He then has another afternoon sleep around 2.30 -3 pm and sleeps till 4.30pm.
I put him to bed around 8.30pm and he wakes possibly 2 times a night if on a goodnight for a drink and then he will go back to sleep really well.
Maybe you should try and get him to have a sleep in the afternoon even if it's only a lillte one.
I found if Brody only has 1 sleep he is a shocking sleeper that night and is really unsettled so I am making him still have the 2 sleeps, some days vary but this is usually the norm.
I think he is going to bed too early and thinks he has probably had enough sleep and is waking constantly and then with you feeding him this often he knows he is going to get a drink.
Have you tried just giving him a cuddle to resettle him or does he want a feed regardless of what you try.
Hope things get better.
Charmaine

Mia gets up at 7am, morning sleep from 9:30am-11am, arvo sleep from 2pm-3pm and bed at 7pm. She is just trying to break the two sleeps a day cycle but most days she cant last the distance!

Mia did have a habit of waking around 4am every morning for 6 months for a bottle and in the end we just put a stop to it - cold turkey. Only took 4 mornings! I need my sleep too!

But I have read in a few books that b/f babes are very different to bottle fed.

hello,
my 17 month old goes to bed at 6pm and my 2 ekest ones( 6 and 3) go to bed at 7pm and it's really nice,
Belinda

Belinda,Qld,3 children(1 in heaven)

Sign in to follow this topic