Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. 15 MONTH SLEEPING 13 HOURS

15 MONTH SLEEPING 13 HOURS Lock Rss

Hi Ladies

I need some advice. My Darling Daughter Mary is now fifteen months old. She has one day sleep for approximately 1.45-3 hours in the middle of the day. Around six oclock she is ready for night time bottle and bed. She takes herself off to sleep around 6-6.30 and sleeps until 6.30am to 8.00am i rarely need to go in their and she sometimes has a dummy. Is this normal behaviour or am i seriously lucky?

Thanx Mummies
Yes you are very lucky!!! But this does sound right. On average babies/toddlers tend to sleep 12hours a night. Plus 1-3 hours during the day.
smile

Hi Ladies

I need some advice. My Darling Daughter Mary is now fifteen months old. She has one day sleep for approximately 1.45-3 hours in the middle of the day. Around six oclock she is ready for night time bottle and bed. She takes herself off to sleep around 6-6.30 and sleeps until 6.30am to 8.00am i rarely need to go in their and she sometimes has a dummy. Is this normal behaviour or am i seriously lucky?

Thanx Mummies

Seriously normal and lucky!!My baby girl started sleeping through at 8weeks and never really needed to go to her during the night and still dont. Now 18mths and sleeps up 16 to 17 hrs per day, bed at 7pm wakes anywhere between 8 and 8.30 am and has an arvo nap at 1pm and sleeps till 3.30/4pm. I actuly was worried about it too as when ever you told people they would always so "that's so unheard of" and say it in a concerned kind of way, but she eats realy well and is always so happy. We're just lucky xx
my DS did the same thing....7am to 7pm then again at 10am to 12 and then again at 2pm to 4 ... he is now 3yrs 10mths and still sleeps very well, usually 6:30pm - 5:30am with a sleep during the day every now and then...if your daughter is active, eating/drinking and progressing nicely then I wouldn't worry about a thing.... enjoy smile
Sign in to follow this topic