Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. 11 month old waking up 3 times a night

11 month old waking up 3 times a night Lock Rss

My little boy is 11 months and still wakes up 2-3 times every night.

I am still breastfeeding him, but in the process of weaning him off. I only feed him in the evening bedore bedtime, but also during the night when he wakes up, as breastfeeding him is the only thing that makes him settle. He has cow's milk during the day.

I honestly don't know if he's really hungry / thirsty, becase I've offered him a sip cup (tried with both water and cow's milk), but he just wacks it out of my hand. So I think it's a comfort-thing more than anything... But I wish he could settle again on his own, without me...

Anyone out there in similar situation, any ideas? Any tips would be GREATLY appreciated smile

Have you tried wrapping him up when going to bed???? Worked wonders for my oldest.
What did you use for wrapping? I used the thin bamboo muslin when he was younger, but he's too strong for that now...
We used those also as our oldest daughter got older we used a cot sheet. Bit bigger than muslin wrap but perfect for wrapping them as they get older. A hour before bed we give our girl 15 mins playtime, 15 mins of bath time fun followed by a massage then story time. She winds down so quickly and is asleep 30 mins after having a bath for the night. She's 18 and a half months smile
same to my LO, I'm bfing her evertime she wakes up at night.

smile

Sign in to follow this topic