Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. what time does your toddler (2-4yrs) go to bed?.

what time does your toddler (2-4yrs) go to bed?. Lock Rss

Hi there I have a 3 year old son and i was just wondering what time your toddlers go to bed at night, what time do they wake. do they still have a day sleep if so what time and for how long?.

Maree NSW, Oscar 5 yrs and Anton 2yr

MY 30MTH SON WAKES ANYWHERE BETWEEN 6-8AM GOES DOWN FOR A SLEEP BETWEEN 12.45 - 1.30PM WILL SLEEP BETWEEN 1HR - 3HRS AND GOES TO SLEEP BETWEEN 8-9PM.
HE STILL REALLY NEEDS HIS DAY SLEEP!!

M&M ..NSW

i have a 2 year old and almost a 4 year old they go to bed around 6 and 7 they wake up between 6 and 630 of later if im lucky and yes they both still have a day sleep it might be very long but they do. so its up to you how u go about it

qld mother of 4yr zac 2yr landon and baby noah

My daughter is 2 1/2 and has just stopped her day sleep. Wakes at 7 - 7.30am and sleeps at 7.30pm.

When she slept during the day the night time sleep was between 7.30 and 8pm with waking up anytime from 6.30 - 7.00am.

Julie, Vic, 2 yr old girl and one on way

we have 3 sons the eldest is 6 the youngest 3 1/2 they all go to bed about 7-7.15pm no day sleeps anymore:( and wake between 6-7 am

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

my son is four and he has been going to bed at 6.30pm ever since he has been in a big bed and he wakes up between 6-6.30 every morning
Hi,

I'm starting to have problems with my nearly 2 1/2 year old and daytime naps. When she has a nap it's usually hard to get her to go to sleep and takes ages. It's then hard to get her to sleep at night. She talks and plays in bed for ages. If she misses a daytime nap she goes to sleep well at night but then tends to wake up during the night crying and screaming. Gotta love 2 toddlers, LOL

Bri

Mum to (Olivia 3 Feb 2004) & (Emily 26 Jan 2006)

my 2 year old son goes to bed between 10 - 12pm, he refuses to go to bed earlier and he wakes up at around 8.30-9am. he sometimes has a after lunch nap for about 1-2 hours. i want him to go to sleep earlier but he throws a tantrum.

mum of 20mnth old and 1 on way

Sign in to follow this topic