Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

having a bad night. Rss

Hi all I am having a bad night with my daughter who is 14 months old and we were starting to sleep good than it went down hill again and I think we are teething again and some days I feel that I could walk away and not came back cause I am so sick of having to do everything and I am at my breaking point and my partner does help out but only when I am going to break and than wonders whats wrong with me and I dont think that I want any more children ever.

At the moment I feel like a awful mother and that I should be coping with anything and especailly being a mum and plus thats my baby girl.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Some toddlers have a bad time with teeth and I know with teething they don't want to sleep and then get over tired it just goes on and on. I would suggest you ask someone for help like a family member so you can get a break and rest and recharge.

Don't feel bad your not a bad mother all of us get pushed to the limit but we always get over it.

I have a 15 month old and she doesn't have a bad time with teeth or sleep so I don't have this problem but a couple of months ago me and my partner were very sick with a cold and soooo tired that my mother offered to take Brooke for the evening and drop her off at bed time and this favour even though I felt bad for giving her to mum was the best thing ever it helped me recharge and it worked wonders for me and my partner.
Sign in to follow this topic