Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Unbelievable !!!!! Lock Rss

I have to say my 15 mo DD is truely amazing.

Lately she has been so responsive to my questions and understands so much more than I gave her credit for.

The last week when I say "would you like breakfast?" she runs into the kitchen, grabs her high chair and tries to throw the leg over it!!!

Just before I said to her "do you want to go night nighe's?" and she ran into her bedrooom grabbed the cot and threw the leg over. I put her straight in there and walked out of the room and she fell asleep!!!!!

They are pretty clever little tikes aren't they!!!

dd b. 31/07/05

its amaing what they understand huh? i always joke that my son has " selective understanding" lol

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

They are amazing sometimes and I surprises me when my daughter wants something or try to say something she let me know and I love it when Jaye wants food she will go to the fridge and try so hard to open it to get food.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

thats so sweet

though Lillie is not yet walking when she gets too tired or if im 5 mins behind she crawls into her room and stands up against her cot and calls out for me to put her to bed

they really are amazing

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Sign in to follow this topic