Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lock Rss

my son started sleeping through from 1 month old untill he was 11months old, we moved from syd to melb at this time. once we moved my son started waking up during the night at least 3 times, he goes to bed on full tummy and fresh nappy.

this has been happening now for 6months and im really sick of it. he wakes up then once i attend to him he will go back to sleep. he sleeps with a doggy and dummy, but he seems to loose them during his sleep.
ive tried leaving him to slef settle but this doesnt work.

im expecting bub #2 in 3 months so i need this sorted.

CAN ANY ONE HELP OR HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS.
It took us till DD was 10 months to get her to sleep through. We ended up using control crying, a last resort - but within 3 nights she was sleeping through, and has ever since. Its not for every-one, but might be worth a shot. You need to have a plan with CC, read about it, chat to others and work out how you want to do it. We let DD cry for 20 min blocks. The first night took 2 hours (on and off), the 2nd about 1 hr 15 and the last night 40 minutes. It was so much easier than we expected.

What ever you do, best of luck. It would be stressful dealing with this and expecting number 2 in a few months.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

hey well i know this may seem a little drastic but my 12 month old sleeps with 14 dummies

and still sleeps through the night

when she wakes she feels arond and grabs a new one instead of waking us

of course we will be giving away the dummies to the dummy fairie when she's old enough to understand, but this trick really works wonders

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hi Jackie I know where you are coming from and my daughter use to sleep great from the age of 6 weeks til she was 6 months old and than it went down hill and we have only got our daughter sleeping good now and she is 16 months old and I just had a gut full of not getting sleep so we use the method of laying down method and it take about 2 night to get her to do what we wanted and when we first do it she took 2 hours(on and off) to fall asleep and she slept for 8 hours that night and only wake up once instead of 7 times and now it only takes 10 minutes and when we put Jaye into bed we read books to her and leave a night light on for her.

I hope that has help and good luck with everything.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

hi there,
i have only just been to our health clinic with this problem and they recomended a book called
"SAVE OUR SLEEP" and ive only read 2/3 but all of the suggestions in so far are logical and working for me the auther is Tizzy Hall, ask your local book store it really works and its not all controlled crying!!! however there might be some crying involved.
hope this helps Sharon.

sharon QLD 9mth boy

Sign in to follow this topic