Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. 2omth old has imaginary friend????

2omth old has imaginary friend???? Lock Rss

hi there,
we have a 20mth old little girl,who quite frequently wakes up during the night and is having a full on conversation with her teddy or just babbling on.Its like she has someone in there!!maybe shes got a imaginary friend or a spirit friend in there!!!
was just wondering if there were any other kids that do this also.......
would love to hear back from others...
bec........

Bec,VIC,MIKI 16/7/05 JELLYBEAN EDD 24/8/07

Hey Bec

My daughter is 16 months old and after her sleep in the afternoon all you can hear from her room is her babbling away having a full on conversation... I just leave her then she knocks on the door saying come get me mum.... She also does this when she wakes up in the morning!

Most of the time her ted and rumples ( things she sleeps with at night) are on the floor where she is sitting so im thinking she is talking to them... But other times they are still in bed so who knows!

Its pretty hillarious sitting and listening to them go on and on isnt it!

hi Bec, my Charlie chats to her teddy ALOT (well I assume it's ted...) Especially in bed, usually 10.30pm she will have a convo then go straight back to sleep. I just lie there and listen, it's cute!

Charlie girl 15/01/06 & Dean the Machine 22/08/09

Sign in to follow this topic