Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappy Pants

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. daily routine for an 11 month old?

daily routine for an 11 month old? Lock Rss

HI,
My boy is 11 months next wed. I am just wondering what a good daily routine is for him. He wasnt sleeping thru so we cut a day nap out and had just one, which worked for the night but he was so tired during the day. We have tried to go back to 2, and although he will go down ( usually) without a fight at 10:30, he will wake at 12 and not go back down for another nap.
He has a bottle at 5:30/6 and goes back to sleep till bout 8 usually... should i be pushing it till 12 and just doin one nap? his rouitne so far is (usually)
6 bottle, sleep till 8, breakky 8:30, morning tea 10:15, nap 10:30/11. bottle at 12, lunch at 1/1:30, snack at 3, ( try for a sleep 3:13-4) up till dinner at 6, bath 6:30, bottle bed 7...
what does ur 11 month old do?

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

I cut my daughters day time sleeps down to 1 when she was about 12 months. She was in a similar routine with morning and afternoon sleeps before that. I pushed her sleep out to just after lunch and at first she was a bit grizzly during the day especially in the evening, but after a week or so she adjusted well. She now has one sleep for usually around 2 hours. Sometimes we have lunch a little early if she seems tired so that she can go to sleep with a full tummy. I wish you well, the hardest part of adjusting is the first week. They dont seem to take long to adjust to a new routine if you stick it out. Hope this helps.

Tracy, SA, DD 15/3/04 & TTC #2

Sign in to follow this topic